Tuesday, March 06, 2007

in a blink of eye, had been back in melbourne for 1 week plus. still can't stop thinking of my family and friends back in m'sia. yeah, that's the real me, grumbling while back there but missing everyone when i'm far away. i feel more secured and cozy being beside my lovely family back there. dad only allowed me to call back the first week and no more starting from this week. uh...thats really a lil tough for me...=(

its quite a heavy load for me this sem (or year i would say). i'm in my third year. THIRD YEAR?! and in less than a year, i'll be graduating (if i pass everything smoothly)! for EPM, i'll need to hand in group assignments every week. around 1000 words perhaps... lectures are like 2 straight hours besides for ACE and EPM makes me feel drowsy...3 hours straight!

finished watching 千谎百计 and 肥田喜事, each in 2 days time. bah, i just can't stop once i start. so theres one more last show for me and i'll stop for then.

was thinking whether i should sign up for any caps or plans anot. my hp sometimes hang hang lidat. so frustrating. nokia 6288? sony ericson w810i? sony ericson k800i? i've no idea and i think i'm giving up... maybe jus leave it and get a new phone when i get back. one more thing! i manage to 'cure' my Kingston! i recovered my data storage space! soooooooo glad!

anyway, hope that everything goes smoothly ahead for me. i'm on diet. yeah, first time in my life i am on diet. only had rice twice since i came back, excluding the 4 handrolls i had... only have milk with cereal or egg with ham or a fruit for dinner and most importantly, no food after 9pm. hoping i will cut down at least 5 kilos?!

1 comment:

Maxwell said...

Wah~ Jie... Still can watch movie series tim ar... Win had her theory exam yesterday... She said that she left 2 subquestions blank. After mum & dad pick me up (1hr late!), we went to Carrefour... Coz dad wanna buy prune juice + 4 something liao I not yet eat yet. Win beg dad (Manjaly!) to buy "Sinking Japan" (VCD, $9.90 original!!!) and in the end we bought tat... Haven't watch yet... Once we reach Carrefour, every1 of us had an McDonald's ice-cream each then Win & I went to McDonald's again (I not yet eat lunch mar...) while mum and dad listen to a promoter promote their pots and pans (-_-!)The rest... C my coming soon post!)

Tuesday, 13-3-2007 (Ah Wong final episode tonight! The old version not the modern version...)

11.35a.m.