Monday, October 08, 2007

the most stupid thing to do!

yl borrowed some shows from me which i copied and pasted into the dvd-r. she told me her comp couldn't read the dvd so i mar ask her to bring it to me and i'll burn it lor. mana tau i thought i was clever to format all my dvd-r(s) and sure enuf my burner won't work lar after formatting the disc. duh...i oni called my cousin to find out wth is happening after i have formatted 7 pieces and left with one not formatted yet. sure enuf i manage to burn the show into the piece not formatted and all 7 pieces is 'rubbish' le...cannot use to burn show le. if it was only a piece or two i wouldn't feel that bad, but the problem is.........its more than half a dozen! holy shit! act pandai summore lar!!! =.=

******************************************************************************

mum asked me how was my studies while skype-ing with her yesterday. she asked me, only 50% of what the lecturer you understand ar? then how?......i was stunned, because i never told her bout that before, takkan she read my blog?! oh no...pray hard i will do well in my finals. 4 air tickets have been bought and i can't afford to not graduate end of this year! all of you out there, wish me luck! =p

******************************************************************************

counting the days down to 7th janunary 08! 92 days more to go! i'm so excited! =)

No comments: