Sunday, October 14, 2007

random ngam cham

4 days had past since i said will start kicking for my finals. aha, wanna know how much have i done? erm...not much though...did my investments assignment on friday evening till 2 something in the morning with c and zh and my data lead me to a stuck...wt*...i will reli ki siao if gil gil gives me another set of new data and ask me to do again!

***********************************************************************************
finals is already very very near. its jus 3 weeks away. erm, i needa start kicking lar. i don't know how many times i will say that, but i know tomorrow i am going for dim-sum and shopping at Myer first. teehee, theres sales! hope to get something that suits what i want, although i myself is also not sure what am i actually looking for. =p

thats all for tonite. good nite and sweet dreams! don't let the bed bugs bite! =)

***********************************************************************************
85 days to 7th Jan 2008.

No comments: